Sunroom Company - About Us
Sunroom Company (formerly known as C-Thru Aluminum Awning Co.), was founded by Stanley J. Albany in 1947. One of his basic business philosophies was – “Our customers deserve a quality product at a price they can afford.” Being one of the pioneers in the patio industry, Mr. Albany’s contributions were great. After establishing C-Thru, he
was advertising and distributing the louvered window awning nationally. In the 1950s, he saw the need for quality & ethical standards to be set for the growing industry. Mr. Albany helped form the first Manufacturing and Retail Trade Association, to which he was elected its first president.C-Thru then led the pioneering effort in producing such items as the structural aluminum patio cover, patio room enclosures, safe integrated electrical raceway systems, & finally, the finest sunroom in the industry. Mr. Albany passed on his belief in business integrity & a legacy of “quality without compromise” to his two sons in December 1988. Kirk & Jason Albany are carrying on this heritage by maintaining the same high standard. In 2010 Jason’s son Joshua came to work at C-Thru starting the 3rd generation.
APPROVALS AND SPECIFICATIONS
• I.C.C. Approval (International Conference of Building Officials)
• IRC (International Residential Codes)
• IBC (International Building Codes)
• CBC (Californie Building Code)
• Meets or Exceeds National Glass Code
• Factory Built Housing Approval
• C.M.B.S.O.A. Approval (Security Windows)
• A-Rated Dual Glass (ALI Laboratories)
• U.L. Classified Patented Electrical Raceways
• AAMA Approved Windows and Doors
Our Lifetime Limited Material Warranty is unequalled by any other sunroom maker.
Your new C-Thru Sunroom is warranted for life, as long as you own it!
It’s simple – the best room has the best warranty! - 100% Made in the U.S.A.